Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple Working Sites

Hi,

I've recently downloaded Actinic V7 for evaluation and have a question regarding working sites.

I understand that the current site I'm working on is held within the Site1 directory. What do I need to do so I can work on more than one site at any one time?

Also, what is the best way to create a Theme/Template from scratch?

I'm using Dreamweaver and have installed the extensions and have made some changes to existing templates within my Site1 directory and these work fine. But I'm slightly confused on what I need to do to create my own template and the steps required to take so I can select it within Actinic?

Any help on either of the above would be appreciated.

Regards,

Andrew

Check in the downloads section of www.actinic.co.uk for Advanced User Guide and the designer guide.

To create a new site (I assume you have Actinic Developer) FILE > SITES > LICENSE NEW SITE
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Thanks for your reply.

I am currently using the eval version, so that menu option is currently disabled.

Thanks for advising me where that feature is, I was wondering why I couldn't find it.

Regards,

Andrew

Comment

Creating templates from scratch can be easily done by modifying one of the simple CSS themes - this gives you all the building blocks required by Actinic to get you started - just re-arrange accordingly and you can quickly create a site that bears no resemblence to a standard theme

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
        X