Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next & Previous links in Extended Info Popup

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if someone might know a way to do this. I want to have Next & Previous links on my Extended Info Popup pages, so that you can 'scroll' through product details in the popup. It would have to be limited to the products in the specific section being viewed.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Shane,

I'm afraid this variables for the 'next' and 'previous' will not work on our extended information popup. The only way i can see what you want to achieve is by using Custom variables. So you would create two custom variables (In "Advance | Custom Properties").

These should be "CUSTOMVAR:NEXTURL" and "CUSTOMVAR:PREVIOUSURL"

You simply adapt the code for the next and previous links:
    HTML Code:
    <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
      <tr>
        <td><a href="CUSTOMVAR:PREVIOUSURL">Previous Product</a></td>
        <td align="right"><a href="CUSTOMVAR:NEXTURL">Next Product</a></td>
      </tr>
    </table>
    Place this code in your extended information template (Which can be found in "Design | Option | Layout"), and then for each of your popup pages you would simply go the "Properties" tab, and add the properties. The value of the properties would be the popup page name.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Thanks for the feedback Nadeem. Unfortunately this will make it a pretty lengthy update process since each product will have to be configured manually. I've over 700 products which change regularly. I might leave it off for the moment. Maybe something more dynamic comes along in the future.

Comment

Hi Shane,

I will add your comments to the wish list.

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
        X