Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customer Groups - Minimum Order Value

Hi,

Although we have been using Actinic for years, we have only just decided to look at implementing Customer Groups and Customer Accounts.

We want to create a Customer Groups called 'Wholesale250' and the pricing will be customised manually to offer specific pricing to our trade customers, but we only want them to be able to have this pricing when the order is £250+VAT minimum. Actinic has a buyer field where you can specify a maximum order value, but no where can I find out how to set a minimum order value to get the special pricing of the Customer Group. Following on from this we also want a Group 'Wholesale500' for bigger customers who we are prepared to offer even better pricing to in exchange for the bigger order.

Am I looking at it all wrong, or does Actinic not allow this kind of price structuring.

Someone please help.

Kind Regards,

Mark
    www.glowsticksdirect.co.uk

Hi,

You cannot have a special pricing model start from a minimum order value I'm afraid, however you can set up discounts for these customer groups based on how much they spend, for example:

Go to the 'View | Discount and Surcharge Settings' window. You want an 'Order Level' discount with the following settings:

On the General Tab
    Based on - Value including Default Tax or Value including Actual Tax (note that when using these options the discounts are not shown to the customer until the receipt page is displayed)
    Type - Percentage
    Triggers
    .....Cart Value - £250.00
    .....Percentage - (whatever your discount would be)

On the Restrictions Tab
    Tick the 'Restricted to Customer Group' box and select the customer group from the drop-down list
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X