Actinic 6.1.0 - Paypal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic 6.1.0 - Paypal

I installed this version on Friday night. We had a couple of Paypal orders that were paid OK over the weekend, but there was no authorisation returned. Yesterday we had 4 Paypal's which were again paid OK, but returned authorisations as £0.00 and are marked as PSP Error in the Pending pot. To me this looks like a problem at the Paypal end. We've had about 100 WorldPay xactions that have all been fine. Anyone else have this problem?

(We have about 500 product lines and its dead slow in opening them - roll on the patch!)

Dave Harris
    www.somethingforthewickend.co.uk

not sure if it's a problem with catalog getting the transaction amount from paypal or if paypal is not setting the transaction amount.

definitely something wrong with database access in v6.1.0 - now incredibly slow!

Comment

The problem with the slow database will be addressed in the next patch.

Comment

Dave

I have reported your PayPay errors to the development team. If there is a problem, it will be fixed in the next maintenance patch (after the one that comes out on Friday).

Comment

OK - great. The payments are being made OK, and the problem is not visable to the customer (apart from a psp error message on the invoice), so we can live with it for now.

Comment

I have seen this problem with two seperate vendors in and around the Christmas holiday. I tracked the problem down with Paypal support to a problem with the Paypal server. Apparently there were very high volumes of transactions running through Paypal that attributed to the issue. Not sure if the probelsm are related but I would contact Paypal support they are usually very good.

Brian
            Brian Johnson
            :::Sure Solutions Inc:::Professional Actinic templates from Buythisdesign.com:::
            1-732-528-7635 x203

Comment

psp error -paypal

Latest version upgrade running

I have NEVER had a paypal transaction without the error!!!
              I check my paypal account to ensure the cc has processed, but its a bit odd.
              I will look at the shop end to see if Im missing something my end. - but I dont think I am.

anyone got any ideas????

Andy
              www.legendgames.co.uk
              Andy Warner

www.legendgames.co.uk - rpgs, boardgames, dice and other geeky stuff
              www.RPGMiniatures.com D&D and Star Wars Miniatures

Both running the Cart from Search Page hack

Also www.mainlymurder.co.uk www.thegamesplace.co.uk and www.thediceplace.co.uk

All running V8.5.2 Multisite on a windows 7 quad PC, augmented by Mole End automation, from a single shared database, using actinic specific hosting from Host-IT.

Comment

Paypal denied it was them. I applied the latest pspsetup and the problem has finally gone away.

Dave

Comment

Working...
                X