PAF 'Address Validator' Integration - Postcodeanywhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAF 'Address Validator' Integration - Postcodeanywhere

I am looking at integrating a PAF service into my site. The one that caught my eye was:

http://www.postcodeanywhere.co.uk/de...avascript.aspx

Has anyone had any experience of integrating PAF into Actinic? How straight forward is it? Is there anything in particular to look out for? Has anyone used Postcodeanywhere?

Does anyone have any recommendations on different solutions? I know that Mole End has a version. Does it work well?

Comments appreciated. Thanks.

Our postcode anywhere solution gives you step by step instructions for added the postcode anywhere lookup to the Actinic checkout, it should take about 10 minutes to implement. If you use it and have any problems you can call us for support. If you sign up through Mole End you also get 60 free lookups rather than the standard 15.

The solution does work very well (I am biased though), we looked at several options when we investigated postcode lookup 12 months ago and we chose this solution because it seemed to be the easiest to implement, the pricing structure was clear and it looked professional when implemented.

Mole End and Postcode Anywhere worked together to produce an Actinic aware version of Postcode Anywhere, when you install the product on an Actinic site, the installation software recognises the site as Actinic and automates a good part of the setup, making it very easy to add to Actinic. I don't know of any other PAF systems that are Actinic aware.

Actinic is the perfect product to use postcode anywhere with because the customers address information is saved after they have ordered, this means that in general you only have to pay for the lookup for new customers.

Our free solution is availabe online here :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Pos...ywhereDef.html

Or you can download a copy from our front page :

http://www.actinicplugins.co.uk/

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi

I know this is an old thread but, but hey the old ones are the best. ermm sorry

Jan thanks for the info on your site, but i want to change my order page to bring the post code to the top of the address so people will use it, but i only managed to half achieve this, moved the post code search button and box but the "postcode" text title still remained at the bottom.

Could you point me in the right direction, wanted it to look something like the one you show in your example but i presume there is more to change than just the act_order templates

Cheers
      Darren

Comment

Hi Darren,

All you have to do is move the NETQUOTEDEL block around the postcode up into the position that you want the postcode to appear in. Do this on Act_order_01.html for the invoice address and Act_Order_02.html for the delivery address.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan

thanks, i thought that was what i had done. But the actual text on the orrder1 page stayed at the bottom, yet the post code box and button moved up.

When is say text i mean the title tag to the left of the box you put your postcode in

I will have another play later

Cheers
          Darren

Comment

As it is you Darren, email it over to me and I will take a look.

Regards,

Comment

Hi Jan

have not had a chance to have a look yet, thanks for the offer - if i cant make it work this time i will take you up on the offer

Cheers
              Darren

Comment

Hi Jan

got there in the end, i missed the starting NETQUOTEDEL

thanks for the offer

Cheers
                Darren

Comment

Working...
                X