using paypal and netbanx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

using paypal and netbanx

Is it possible to use both Paypal and Netbanx to collect credit card payments? At the moment I use Netbanx and wanted to offer customers the option of paying with Paypal.
    DS

Hi Stuart,

Yes it is possible to collect payment from Netbank and Paypal. You just need to go to "View | Business Settings | Payment and Security", click on the "+" sign here, and simply select "Paypal" from the drop down list box. You do need to register for a paypal account though.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

PayPal

I am currently using PayPal as my payment gateway but now want to move. As you know, in order to use PayPal I was told that I had to delete all the other payment choices so that only PayPal was the only payment choice showing.

How would I choose another payment choice such as e-clear etc?

regards,

D

Comment

Originally posted by DianeC
        As you know, in order to use PayPal I was told that I had to delete all the other payment choices so that only PayPal was the only payment choice showing.
        It is not necessary to delete all other payment choices in order to use paypal. Since it appears that you have you will have to go to http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/downloads.htm and download the payment service providers patch

Comment

Working...
        X