Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sitemap - Customising Template

Hi,

don't know what I am doing wrong, I opened act-sitemap.html to customise it to match the rest of the website.

But after previewing, Actinic is still displaying the old classic layout. Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Thanks Iffat
    Iffat

not enough info here to really help you. Did you publish to your site? If so whats the domain. Try refreshing your browser.

If you email me off topic I will send you a custom sitemap for Actinic that includes your Actinic brochure page links. You can be the guinnie pig, as we are testing it as a simple add on. brian@suresolutionsinc.com

Brian
    Brian Johnson
    :::Sure Solutions Inc:::Professional Actinic templates from Buythisdesign.com:::
    1-732-528-7635 x203

Comment

Customising Sitemap

Hi Brian

Ok let me try & explain this, we have not published the site yet - still working offline. Right we have designed and customised the brochure and catalogue pages.

I have also coded act_sitemap.html so it matches the rest of the website but when you do an offline preview in actinic and click on the sitemap button - IE displays the classic layout i.e green bar on top & uses the actinic navigation rather then my own(makes sense ).

thank you

Iffat
      Iffat

Comment

Customising Sitemap

Brian

Thanks for your previous help, I have just cracked it

Iffat
        Iffat

Comment

Working...
        X