Drop down lists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drop down lists

Does anyone know if in Design, text, Web Site (Cont), General information I can add more user definables?, or if there is any way I can put a drop down list in here?

Also, in the product catalog I would like to have 2 drop down lists for each product - how can I line the drop down lists up? and how can I get some space between the name of the drop down list and the actual list, at the moment they run into each other.

Thanks

With regards to your first point, if you open up the template called Act_Order02.html (within your Site1 folder) , and search for 'SELECTED', you'll come across some commented out code which shows you the format for using a drop-down list for one of these General Information questions. Remove the comment marks to see it appear online. You will then need to comment out the code for the normal text-box.

With regards to the question on attributes, check out the latest Advanced User Guide and look at the chapter on 'Changing the Way Product Variants are Laid Out' and you will see some example code to put two drop downs on one line.

Also, to put a line of space between the attrubute names and the drop-downs, open the template called Act_VariantAttributeName.html and add another <br> onto the end of the code in there.

Hope that all helps.

Comment

Working...
    X