Downloaded orders not displaying correct information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downloaded orders not displaying correct information

I'm running Ver 7.03 with 2 site licenses. One site works fine..but the other is playing up. When I download orders and go to the 'payment and security' tab certain credit card details are not displayed? I tried placing an order myself on my website using SWITCH/MAESTRO as the card type, I entered a fake number 1111222233334444, added an issue number, start date, expiry date, 3 digit security number etc. then downloaded the order. The card number is displayed and the expiry date only (no card type - no issue number - no start date - no 3 digit secuity number)? Also it won't let me exit the 'payment and security ' tab until i enter a valid card type? Iv'e checked my business settings for card types and all seems ok. Iv'e done a full web refresh on a number of occasions - NO LUCK. I'm having to ring customers up and get more card details.
    Im running actinic shared SSL on this website.
    This problem seems very intermittent. Sometimes all the information for the order is displayed - somtimes not.
    ANYBODY ELSE HAD THIS?

Hi,

Do you have different card types between the two sites, ie is SWITCH/MAESTRO available on both sites with the same options? There is a bug in the software whereby the payment card types are cached between sites so in theory you could be uploading the wrong payment types to the wrong site. The easiest workaround would be to have the same card types on both sites. Other than this, if you switch between sites you can close the software down and then re-open before uploading. Alternatively, you can go into the payment card types windows (View | Business Settings | Payment & Security | Configure Method) and click 'OK' to overwrite the cache with the correct cards before uploading. I hope this helps.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X