VeriSign - PayFlow Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VeriSign - PayFlow Link

Has anyone heard of the payment provider package supplied by VeriSign called PayFlow Link? It's only available in the US and apparently you can download the software and install it yourself when you enroll, there's a really competitive set up fee ($99) and a $19 monthly charge after that, which compared to WorldPay sounds great.

The only problem is I'm based in the UK, my Client (who's brought this product to my attention) is in the US, she processes all the orders, I edit and maintain the site. I know nothing about this product, I've done a bit of research but am still not really any wiser

If any one has any information at all about it i'd be really grateful. I guess the big question is will it work with Actinic? Also if the business eventually returns to the UK will that mess up the payments if controlled by something that's only available in the US?

Many thanks in advance.

Hi there,

For any payment server provider, for them to work with Actinic, they would need to purhase the PSP Toolkit from our sales department. This will enable them to write an integration with Actinic and we can help test it. It is rare for a client to purchase a toolkit to enable a psp to work with Actinic.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
    X