Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Losing data in Order Summary

Hello

When I use the Order Summary to create an email the data from the components and choices is truncated so the actual selection that a customer has made cannot be seen

I can see in the template for Act_OrderRecEmail.txt the following lines where the order is built up from

NETQUOTEVAR:ORDER_DATA
    NETQUOTEVAR:ORDER_LINES

But how can I stop the components and choices being cut off after the first few characters

Thanks for the help!
    cordelia
    www.eShopAfrica.com

Hi there

Both of the variables you have mentioned cannot be changed. The actually application generates the content within the variable, so you cannot modify or remove certain parts of the order within in, I'm afraid.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi Naseem,

I understand your answer that we cannot alter the content, but where is the length variable? I am also getting truncated descriptions...

Anf
      Anf
      New Year - new YOU!
      (remove that cellulite before the summer comes - www.treatmentgels.co.uk)

Comment

components and choices

The missing data (for me anyway) is from the components and choices which are a vital part of the order. I don't want to change or alter them... i'd just like all the data to be there in the order summary

Is this a bug that can be fixed in the next release? At the moment the order summary emails are useless to us and we have to rely on the email sent to the customer to get the full order... but that only comes once at the time of the order and can't be regenerated... or can it?
        cordelia
        www.eShopAfrica.com

Comment

Hi there,

Just to say i have not forgotton you or Anthea, i will ask the development team this question and post you their response

Kind Regards
          Nadeem Rasool
          SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi Cordelia or Anthea

Please could you give me an email of the problem you are experiencing with the order summary. At least i can give the developers something visual to have a look at.

Kind Regards
            Nadeem Rasool
            SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
            X