Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snapshot set to not alow changes - reset

Hi,

I recently had a hard drive crash, luckly I had backups. However my actinic site snapshot from developer was set to be used on Order Manager so I had disabled Catelogue maint etc, basicly everything except orders.

How do I now reset the snapshot to enable me to use it in Developer again? At present it imported ok but obviously wont alow me to do anything with it except download orders.

Help
    Justin Rowe
    Shiver

Also,

just to clarify, I re-exported it to alow all actions, it now alows the network settings to be edited but not the catelogue the main window in Actinic remains blank.

Thanks
    Justin Rowe
    Shiver

Comment

Hi Justin,

Please could you email me on communityadmin [@] actinic.co.uk and i will advise you how to undo this. The reason why i am telling you, to email me off site, is that having the information shown publicly may upset some developers who do not wish to have certain feature turned on.

Kind Regards
      Nadeem Rasool
      SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi Nadeem,

I got your email, but have issues, tried emailing back but got no reply. Be grateful if you could let me know how to get in touch.

Thanks
        Justin Rowe
        Shiver

Comment

Hi Justin

Sorry, just emailed you

Kind Regards
          Nadeem Rasool
          SellerDeck Development

Comment

Thanks Nadeem, just got it
            Justin Rowe
            Shiver

Comment

Just a quick one, got this issue sorted, but as a point to remember I also confussed matters a little by not ticking "View | Business Settings | Options" for "Allow on this PC", "Catalog Maintenance".

Just when you think youve got a problem licked you find another - luckily it was a little stupidity not a problem this time.
              Justin Rowe
              Shiver

Comment

Working...
              X