Hidden field shows trial shop id

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hidden field shows trial shop id

Although I have converted and am live, I see a hidden field in the generated HTML that contains the name of the actinic trial webspace I used. This hidden field name=shop value=NETQUOTEVAR:SHOP is generated from Act_CatalogBody.html - but where can I access the text behind NETQUOTEVAR:SHOP to change the value? Do I just comment out the NQV and hard code the value I want?

thanks,
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Hi Bill,

Don't know the answer to your question, but had a look at the site anyway! Just two points:
    (1) you've still got a ref code in specials - not the product (surely it's better to use product names wherever possible so the search engines find them?) and
    (2) my screen is set to 1024. If I display at any less (I opened the site in a slightly smaller size by accident) the menus on the left cover the text on the page...

Anf

ps got any pictures of the glass blowers?
    Anf
    New Year - new YOU!
    (remove that cellulite before the summer comes - www.treatmentgels.co.uk)

Comment

Thanks Anthea,

I moved Norman's excellent navigation code to the top of the page - that should take care of that. Now everything should fit the 800 x 600 model again. I also added the description after the part number on the specials oil burner.

I have someone giving the site a once over at the moment and will be spending next week implementing the recommended changes.

I guess I need to follow my own advice (in another thread) and go look at source code on a few other Actinic shops to see if they *ALL* show the trial shop ID.
      Bill
      www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
      Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
      BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
      Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
      VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
      Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
      X