Welcome text after login

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome text after login

A site I'm managing is showing a spurious colour code on the welcome page after logging in as an account customer.

The welcome message reads "#eeeeeeWelcome to [site name], [customer name]" - does anyone have any idea where the "#eeeeee" might be coming from?

The following code is in Design Options|Text:
    <table border=0 width=100%><tr><td align=center bgcolor="white">%s<b>Welcome to [site name], &nbsp;%s%s</b></td></tr></table><br><br>

It looks like the colour code is put in by the %s just before the start of the welcome message.

I had an idea "#eeeeee" might be in bb000001.pl but I can't find it there.

TIA

Malcolm
    ¤ The world wide web needn't cost the earth
    ¤ ARTISAN INTERNET LTD
    ¤ www.artinet.co.uk

If this is Design / Text / Phase -1, ID 210 it should be

<table border=0 width=100%><tr><td align=center bgcolor="%s">%s<b>Welcome to Online Catalogue</b>&nbsp;%s%s</td></tr></table>

It looks like you've replaced the first %s with white. This is throwing out the evaluation of variables. All %s variables need to be there and in the same sequence.

Use

<table border=0 width=100%><tr><td align=center bgcolor="white" dummy="%s">%s<b>Welcome to Online Catalogue</b>&nbsp;%s%s</td></tr></table>

as unknown parameters within HTML tags are simply ignored.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Many thanks, Norman. I see what you mean, I'd removed one half of a pair - doh!

Malcolm
      ¤ The world wide web needn't cost the earth
      ¤ ARTISAN INTERNET LTD
      ¤ www.artinet.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X