Confernence registration, shipping NA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confernence registration, shipping NA

I'm setup items that are registration for conferences, so shipping is really not applicable. Is there a way to remove shipping from the order all together.

In a related question. I'm trying to get some orders to show as completed and I think I've done everything to get them there. Received payment, printed invoice, packaged items. But it still doesn't say completed.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Nate Baxley

With regards to your first point, simply go to 'View | Business Settings | Shipping and Handling' and untick the 'Shipping Charges Made' box right at the top.

With regards to your second point, in order to complete an order you need to

1) Mark all line items as 'Shipped' or 'Cancelled' in the 'Line Items' tab of an order'

2) Make an entry for the full payment amount in the Payment History, which can be accessed by clicking the 'View Payments' button in the 'Progress and Payments' tab.

3) Print an invoice.

It really should work - I've done it so many times now.

Comment

Thanks, you were right on number two. I didn't see the ship button on the item list. I knew had had to be something simple I was missing. Since we are selling conference registration, we really don't have anything physical to send them so we were planning on email the invoices. Do we actually have to print the invoice to paper? I'd like to avoid that step if possible.

On number one, That seems to work, but I need to do that on an item by item basis. Or at least by section.

Thanks for your quick replies. It really helped to get one order completed.

Nate Baxley

Comment

Working...
      X