Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protx Problem - Advise please

Hi all,

Over the past few weeks I've noticed that when downloading orders,it appears that the customer has had to check out twice, as I am getting a PSP Pending order and then Full payment received.

Does anyone know if there is a reason for this - is it my setup or Protx?

Thanks

Linda

www.aloevera-and-you.com
    Best Regards
    www.yourxocaistore.co.uk - for all your Healthy Chocolate Needs - yes I did say 'Healthy Chocolate'
    www.bridgingthegap2.co.uk - for a range of natural health and wellness products
    www.youraloestore.co.uk - for Forever Living's Aloe Vera Products

It's very normal!
    since moving from WorldPay to Protx I get dozens of these.
    More lately down to the DDOS that Protx have been suffering, making checkout harder (there is a thread about this recently on this forum) but, even at non-DDOS times since moving over to Protx, I've noticed a ten-fold increase in PSP-pending orders in general.
    It is a pain contacting every customer who gets one (and doesn't subsequently place a sucessful order) to see whether they wish to proceed with their order or not.
    There's a bug in V7 when dealing with these PSP-pending order though. The only way to get rid of them is to delete the orders themselves. If you attempt to "cancel" the orderlines to get them to move to completed, they *WILL* increase your stock levels by the order value even though they didn't decrease them in the first instance!
    Be warned! I hope Actinic are working on this bug for the next maintenance release?
    HTH
    Tracey
    Tracey

Comment

Working...
    X