Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stock Monitoring - can i fix it with Sage? :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock Monitoring - can i fix it with Sage? :)

Hi

I am currently running a retail shoe store which is in urgent need of some sort of stock integration.

My boss has been advised that if we integrate Actinic into Sage (???), that should solve our stock integration problems.

My question is : Is this possible? And if so, how does it do it.

Cheers

Have you already got all of your stock on Sage and do you sell products anywhere other than through Actinic?

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

No we have nothing to do with Sage at the moment. It was suggested that we adopt sage to sort out our stock control problems. I cant see how it would work, as I know nothing about integration with Sage.

Inherently, Actinic is an offline product - so there will never be any real-time stock monitoring, is that correct?

Comment

Actinic only changes stock after orders have been downloaded and the catalog has been uploaded, we have a tool that can automate this and so makes it possible to have reasonably accurate stock levels online, see the URL below for more details and a free trial :

http://www.actinicplugins.co.uk/acat...utomation.html

It is not realtime at the moment though.

I believe that product information can be transferred from Actinic to Sage, but I don't think that you get any extra online stock control features if you do integrate the two products.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X