Upload Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upload Problem

Hi there. I have just changed the network settings as am having to upload to a different server to the one currently in use (Being turned off this week). I started to upload but after a while uploading the digital downloads, actinic reported back that the connection with the server had been lost. Now when I click on the upload button nothing happens, no box in the middle of the screen telling me what it is doing. Any suggestions please would be a great bonus.

Hi Steve,

When you changed server, rather than using the update screen, it would be better for you to do a "Web | Refresh Website". What happens when you do this, do you get an upload dialog box?

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi Nadeem

I have just changed the details from uploading to e-trails.co.uk and pointed to treasuretrails.co.uk (same company) and the second worked fine. Is there a problem with the - in e-trails?, could this be causing the problem.

Steve

Comment

Hi Steve,

Yes this would suggest there is a problem with e-trails.co.uk. Have you tried to revert back to it and again upload?

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
        X