Server problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server problem

Whenever I try to retrieve orders off the site it is displaying this message:

"Actinic Ecommerce received an request forbidden error from the web server. The server is not properly configured to allow Actinic Ecommerce to run CGI scripts from the cgi-bin. Run Web | Configure Web Site Details... to review your web site configuration."

Does antbody know how I can fix this problem?

It has been running fine for 2 years up to that point.

Thanks
    David.

It's strange because the scripts run fine for the cart etc.

Nice prices by the way. I tend to buy from aid-pack but I think I may have found a new supplier.

Mike

PS. If I were you I'd put more information on the product pages. Padded envelope details, Kraft paper gauge, tape material and thicknesses, etc. I know it takes a bit of work, but your sales rate will probably go up significantly.
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Hi David,

Like Mike wrote, the scripts are working fine on your website, so i can't see why you are getting this error message.

It has been running fine for 2 years up to that point.
      Has there been any change to your pc? Have you installed a firewall software, if so you may need to allow Actinic to upload. Otherwise if there is no change, then the hosting company may of changed something on their end. Have you contacted the hosting company and see if they have changed anything?

Kind Regards
      Nadeem Rasool
      SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
      X