Printing Completed Orders Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printing Completed Orders Problem

I thought that might get your attention....!
    I'm trying to print a month's worth of orders and am getting a message "TOO MANY ORDERS SELECTED"......WHY?
    I'm trying to back up my completed orders and its only letting me select about 5 days worth (MAX 165 orders). Same happens when I select a number of orders and then choose to export to files? "TOO MANY ORDERS SELECTED"......WHY?

CAN I BACK UP A MONTHS WORTH OF ORDERS OR NOT?
    WHY SHOULD THERE BE A RESTRICTION OF THE NUMBER OF ORDERS THAT CAN BE PRINTED OR EXPORTED. SURELY MOST PEOPLE BACK UP ONCE A MONTH -- OR ONCE A WEEK? HEEEEEEEEEEELPPPPPPPPPPP

Hi there

Please note, you cannot import your exported orders, so if you looking for a way to do this, i would suggest in backing up your "ActinicCatalog.mdb" which is held in your Site1 folder. Other forms of backup are client using snapshot and keeping these files say. Snapshot is your site1 zipped up and it includes alls templates files. This is the best way.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

IMPORT?......DID YOU READ MY POST?
      I'm having problems printing orders!
      Is there a limit to the number of orders Actinic can print?

Comment

Hi there

What Nadeem was suggesting was an alternative approach to backing up your orders - i.e. backing up orders via an export is not a great idea because those orders cannot be imported again.

With regards to your question about a limit to the number of orders that can be processed in one go - yes, there is a limit. This is just an Access issue about the number of records that can be locked/processed in one go. Apologies that this will mean a bit more work for you.

Comment

You can our Batch Order Processor printing/export modules to print or export a months worth of orders to PDF, it is slower than printing with Actinic but you can just leave it to run. You can also then mark orders as purged using date selection as well. It is part of our One Stop Automation product but can be used on it's own to do what you want. You can find more information here, look at the printing and export modules :

http://www.actinicplugins.co.uk/acat...omponents.html

and you can find a free trial here :

http://www.actinicplugins.co.uk/acat...utomation.html

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
          X