Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

linked menus

Hi,

Have been designing websites for a while, but am new to Actinic, have seen a menu style I would like to emulate but can't work out how to achieve it with Actinic.

Take a look at http://www.wildlifeonline.com, the search facility on the top left is what my client would like, I want customers to be able to choose from the top menu and then have the second menu dynamically give them the options available.

Sorry don't have my site yet in a state to be viewed.

Thanks

Caroline

Hi Caroline,

taking a quick peek at the site looks like they use a drop down select form with the results sending you to the appropriate section / product pages. This is not something that can be done direct from Actinic but would require probably hardcoding or you may find something similar at www.drillpine.biz

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

That site is using Double Combo Script from JavaScript Kit (www.javascriptkit.com) and then hand-coding the various actinic links into that script.

It could be automated using the Actinic generated Act_section_tree.js structure but would need quite a lot of JavaScript coding.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
      X