Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shop page doesn't display properly

Hi everyone

My web site is live and generally seems to be working OK. But the shop page doesn't display properly in my browser. I get a logo and a header bar and that's it. It seems to be OK on other people's machines though which suggests that there is some IE or security setting on my machine that's blocking the page. I've tried everything though and can't work out the source though. Everything else displays fine.

Obviously I don't need to be able to view the page on my machine but if I am having this problem then I'm worried a customer might too at some point and I'd like to be able to help them put it right!!

Thanks !

Claire

www.ellament.com

Hi Claire,

seems to be working fine from here (although you may want to consider making the add to cart button a tad bigger as if is not that obvioius at the moment).

Have you tried deleting your browser cache and refreshing? Are you getting the same results using Internet Explorer, Firefox and Netscape etc? Are you able to view other Actinic websites?

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Hi Claire

Working fine for me as well

Have to agree about the add to cart button though-definately too small

Comment

Hi Claire,

It's fine for me as well (I'll try it on FF when I get home later). You appear to be using the same theme as us, can you view our site okay?
        David
        Mandrake Press Ltd

<a href="http://www.mandrake-press.co.uk" target="_blank">www.mandrake-press.co.uk</a>

Comment

Yep, fine on FF 1.0.3 as well
          David
          Mandrake Press Ltd

<a href="http://www.mandrake-press.co.uk" target="_blank">www.mandrake-press.co.uk</a>

Comment

Thanks for the feedback re the add to cart button! Will make it bigger. And for taking the time to look at the site in your browsers.

I've already tried refreshing & deleting the browser cache. If you can all see it though that's something. (and I could see your actinic site too David so just totally confused!)

Claire

Comment

Working...
            X