Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No login button on brochure pages?

Hi folks

Is it possible for Actinic to generate the login button on the brochure pages as well as the store pages?.

The link used on the store pages (Act_Primary.html) is NETQUOTEVAR:LOGINLINK however this doesn't get parsed on the brochure pages.

I currently have the button being dynanmically generated by actinic in the store pages to display either the login or out buttons depending on whether the customer is or isn't.

I simply want to replicate this across to the brochure pages but it doesn't seem to be happening!

I know I can use NQV:NAVBLOGINLINK in the brochure template to generate the link to the login page but this would have to be a hard coded image with the link generated - which would look wrong if a customer logged in and went back to that page as the button would still show the link to log them in.

Any ideas?

Jos
    Thanks

Jos Medinger

Tel : 01978 843 962
    www.internetology.co.uk
    Actinic / E-Commerce Hosting, Design & SEO

Hi there

You should be able to do this, i have done it on my brochure primary template. Looking at what you have written, the netquotevar is wrong. Try putting "NETQUOTEVAR:NAVBLOGIN" instead. This will fix it.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
    X