Total Price in Act_Order04.html

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total Price in Act_Order04.html

We need to add a form tag to Act_Order04.html and send a hidden element for the total price of the order.

Is there any way possible to get the total price for use in
    Act_Order04.html? If so, what is this variable called?
    Last edited by Blitzen; 09-May-2005, 09:40 PM. Reason: typo

Hi there

You could use any of the following variables

NETQUOTEVAR:FORMATTEDORDERTOTALHTML - the order total formatted in the appropriate currency and encoded for HTML display
    NETQUOTEVAR:FORMATTEDORDERTOTALCGI - the order total formatted in the appropriate currency and encoded for CGI
    NETQUOTEVAR:ACTINICORDERTOTAL - the order total formatted in the Actinic internal format (integer number in currency base unit)
    NETQUOTEVAR:NUMERICORDERTOTALCGI - the order total partially formatted in the appropriate currency and encoded for CGI. This value include decimal and thousand separators, but leaves off the currency symbol.
    This information was taken from Page 47: Supporting an Affiliate Program with Actinic Ecommerce from the Version 5 Advance User Guide.
    There are some other useful information in this document, so you might want to download it.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Need plain old numbers, not the ASCII

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I see that these variables return encrypted numbers, not the plain numbers.
      I need to get the plain old numbers, not the ASCII or any other format.
      How may I get these returned without extensive scripting to convert to the real numbers?

-Nancy

Comment

Hi Nancy,

I'm afraid currently these are the only options you have in Actinic. If you use NETQUOTEVAR:ACTINICORDERTOTAL, this will give you a plain number, but it will be Currency times 100.

Ie £11.00 will look like 1100

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
        X