Help required with permutations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help required with permutations

I have set up a product with a component and the various choices, click the auto fill option and validate the options in the permutations but it still tells me that I have a 'General Scrip error occured' can anyone help me

you need to set up the permentation to associated to a product or override and use the specified price. Also check the main product and make sure your using the sum of component pricing model in the "general tab" of the product. These are common problems. We had a cleint recently upgrade from a previous version of Actinic and we had a similar problem. Upon further investigation it was determeind that the primary template in Actinic was missing Netquotvar:formbegin and Netquotvar:formend in the template which caused the same error with components.

I hope this information helps you

brian
    Brian Johnson
    :::Sure Solutions Inc:::Professional Actinic templates from Buythisdesign.com:::
    1-732-528-7635 x203

Comment

The general error reads

Error: There is no valid input parameters for the script! Check the referencing HTML code!Press the Browser back button and try again or contact the site owner.

Do you think that is the same thing???

Comment

its hard to say with the limited information provided. however if you post the url and you indicate the product that is giving you the error I will have alook for you. Do your non component products work without error?
        Brian Johnson
        :::Sure Solutions Inc:::Professional Actinic templates from Buythisdesign.com:::
        1-732-528-7635 x203

Comment

Permutations

Brian,

I re installed the database and started again... it now works must have been user error thanls for your support.

Berni

Comment

Working...
          X