Velocity Pay Integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Velocity Pay Integration

Hi, I am looking for some advice on how I should integrate my actinic shopping cart with Velocity Pay. We actually thought it would be quite simple to do as it is one of the payment gateways advertised by actinic, but when we came to look at integrating it, it wasn't in the drop down menu to select.
    Is there an easy way to integrate it with actinic?

Regards,

James

I have found out how the process for integrating these 2 products.
    Thought i would post it for further use.
    The process is:

1. Register with Velocity

2. We connect your merchant account to our system

3. Once this is complete we issue you files and setting to put into the catalogue

4. You send us header and footer files for the payment page

5. Run some test from our test script

6. Set your site to live.

Comment

Sounds straightforward.

Let us know how you get on. Actinic users are always on the lookout for good, reliable and cheap PSPs.

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Will do, we plan to get the site up and running for Monday, so I will post then.

Comment

I will look forward to seeing how you get on. I also have just registered with Velocity but have not recieved any code from them yet - i am just taking manual payments

Comment

Is anyone using Velocity Merchant Services?

Hi & belated Happy New Year

With Christmas out of the way and the VAT return looming (horray, sage link horrors fixed - thanks Toby), thought I'd try to squeeze in a few New Year's resolutions.

One of which is to try and sort out a merchant account so that I can also accept telephone and mail-order payments.

I'm still really tempted by the Velocity Merchant service (including virtual terminal) which with a set up fee of £100 seems very competitive and fast to set up.

Please Please - does anyone have any experience of actually using Velocity? Is it as fast as suggested and is the facility easy to integrate with Actinic? (When I say easy - I really do mean very, very easy).

http://www.velocitymerchantservices.com/

I'd be grateful for any feedback please. Thanks.

Comment

Hi,

We have been using velocity for 6 months now and have had no problems with it at all. I would recommend it to you as a cheap reliable option.

Regards,

James

Comment

Working...
              X