Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you create 2 "Act_ProductLine.html"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you create 2 "Act_ProductLine.html"?

Hi,

I am creating a website for a client, www.wheels.uk.com .
    This has products on and needs also a 'Car Gallery'. I want to be able to add the car images to be displayed as products, and when you click on the relevant car image "product", it will go into the "product" and just display the image, therefore i am in need of creating another "Act_ProductLine.html" as i want this layout to be different to the 'Wheels' products on the website.

Is it possible to create two "Act_ProductLine.html" and allocate products to the new "Act_ProductLine.html".
    Hope i have made sense.

Barry
    Barry Hughes
    H.A Innovations
    www.hainnovations.co.uk

Yes you can do this.

Call your 2nd ACT_PRODUCTLINE.html something like ACT_PRODUCTLINE2.html and then for the product you want to use the second one, look for the layout tab, change use parent to ACT_PRODUCTLINE2.html

Comment

I'm not 100% sure as to what you mean. I have looked in Design > Options > Layouts, but there is only one Product template. I need to be able to use 2 templates. Is there a way how to assign a different product template to a section?

Thanks
      Barry
      Barry Hughes
      H.A Innovations
      www.hainnovations.co.uk

Comment

Sorry have just opened my eyes and seen what you were talking about, hats great just what i need, thanks.
        Barry Hughes
        H.A Innovations
        www.hainnovations.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X