Script Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Script Error

Everytime I upload my site and attempt to do a test purchase, I get the following error :

Error: ./acatalog/82Z138Z196Z197A1115968890B5032.session can not be locked during Session init!

I've checked through the forums here and also on Google and tried the suggestions - mainly changing the CGI script number - but nothing seems to work. I've also tried it from several PC's on different networks so I don't think it's a firewall fault although if anybody wants to try and put an order through, I won't charge them !.

It is fine if I have no external payment gateways set - for example if I just have the "Send Cheque With Order" option selected everything is fine but as soon as I add Paypal or Nochex, I can't checkout.

I've tried deleting and refreshing the site but still no joy. I'm using ACtinic Developer 6.1.5 and have all the latest patches for the version.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hi Kevin

Has this been working before? If so have you made any changes to the OrderScript.pl file? It also possible you problem might be down to a network setting error.
    Please see the following thread where one user has the same problems as yours.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

I've had the session timeout extended by my hosting company but this was working one minute and not the next. The only actual change made around that time was adding Nochex as a payment provider (I'm having issues with Paypal and was planning on changing) and since then I get the script error.

I've read the other solution but I dont really want to start editing scripts unless absolutely necessary.

Comment

Working...
      X