brochure links in act_primary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brochure links in act_primary

is it possible to get the links from NETQUOTEVAR:HEADER in the brochure page to work in ACT_PRIMARY?

I'd like to get links to the brochures pages throughout the site without having to hardcode

Ok no reply so I guess the answer is no.

Further to this, I have change the brochure links to be a vertical list rather than horizontal - the only problem is that on click the link jumps up a line to make 2 links on one line

see here

Comment

Sorry Jo, that's not the only problem. I went out and clicked arouns a bit. Saw what I think you are describing, where clicking deliveries the menu then wrapped About and Deliveries onto one line, but it got worse.

When I clicked FAQ, the menu option became Deliveries FAQ and I was looking at a page of HTML code including the !!< fragment HTML opener.

On product, the menu went blank and I had to resort to the top menu to navigate any further.

Sorry I have no solution, just hope knowing how broke it is may help you.
      Bill
      www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
      Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
      BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
      Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
      VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
      Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Jo,

Just had a look, and problem on your FAQ page appears to be caused by closing your html with >11 instead of >!!

Regards
        Brian
        www.flowergallery.co.uk
        Same day flower delivery to UK
        Same day flower delivery to Republic of Ireland
        International Flower Delivery

Located in Argyll, Scotland, UK

Comment

Thanks guys

I've fixed the >11 problem, I think the other problems were due to the site upload not being finished properly.

Comment

Hi Jo,

To answer your very first question, I'm afraid this is not possible to do. You will need to hardcode the links if you would like Brochure links to appear in the Primary template.

Kind Regards
            Nadeem Rasool
            SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
            X