Clear All

Quantity based product purchasing

I have a request to set up pricing as follows:

1- 4 copies £60.00 each
    5 + copies £30.00 each

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Peter,

yes it is possible - set the price of the product to £60.00... under the prices tab add a new line with a price of £30.00 and set the minimum to 5 - thereby when people order 1 to 4 they are charged £60.00 and 5 or more they are charged £30.00

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

I scratched my head at Jontys response, then went and read the help file. This option is only available in Business/Developer.....
      Bill
      www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
      Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
      BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
      Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
      VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
      Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Hello Jont

Originally posted by jont
        yes it is possible - set the price of the product to £60.00... under the prices tab add a new line with a price of £30.00 and set the minimum to 5 - thereby when people order 1 to 4 they are charged £60.00 and 5 or more they are charged £30.00
        Ooh what a good idea - but what about updating these quantity prices [price increases etc]. Would this have to be done manually? Have had a quick look at the import file format [flat file] and the relevant fields don't seem to be included.
        To adjust the 'quantity prices' manually on a site with 10,000 products would be too much of a nightmare. Had to discount using product component/attributes for the same reason.

Regards
        Sharon
        www.eyewear2gogo.com - designer sunglasses at discount prices
        www.solarequip.co.uk - solar products at discount prices!
        www.stuff2gogo.com - great stuff - great prices

Comment

Hi Sharon,

Yes you are correct, you will not be able to use the flat file method to import product with quantity based discounting. I'm afraid you will need to use the hierarchical import file to import these products.

Kind Regards
          Nadeem Rasool
          SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
          X