Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Web Site Launch

I've just launched an Actinic v7 site: www.steelcube.com

Does anyone have any thoughts on how it can be improved or comments on the general look and feel?

During development, we haven't asked too many questions here but have made a LOT of use of the responses to other people's questions. Many thanks to everyone who contributes to this group.

James

A very sexy design James. A lot of works gone into this. A tenner for delivery for a Sony personal mp3 player seems a bit steep though. (Since I've pointed this out, can I get a free one?)

Hopefully others will coment on the site as well.
    Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

I think your site is superb and, for your target market, am unable to find fault at all. There is just a tiny feeling of it being a bit too "sharp" for its own good. But I speak as someone for whom "enhanced urban living" is oxymoronic!

Best of luck - if the business is as good as the site you deserve to succeed.

Nigel Booth

www.boothandbooth.co.uk

Comment

Yep, very nice site design.

One tiny thing i noticed - sorry to put a spanner in the proverbial works - is that if anyone using Firefox uses a text size larger than the default, the layout goes all to whack. The main content and right sidebar fly apart as the text size is increased.

Ryan

Comment

A superb site.....don't change anything

Comment

Made my mouth water - only problem I had was it looks expensive! I decided to be your target audience - my 25-year old son with more money than sense...

I know it is meant to look expensive, but are the prices rrps or your own? I looked up one at random (to prove my own point!), the Siemens Dressman, and your price was £1199. The first 3 prices I came up with were £900, 900 euros and 1000 euros...

So I looked up the virtual keyboard (not sure about "typable" it looks like a spelling mistake?) and yours seems very cheap. Am now confused, but I know my son would surf for other prices before buying...

I am worried that your site will look lovely, give lots of info, but not be competitive to surfers (remember people have money for gizmos because they shop carefully - nobody got rich by throwing money away!)

I am still very impressed with the look and feel of what you have produced!
            Anf
            New Year - new YOU!
            (remove that cellulite before the summer comes - www.treatmentgels.co.uk)

Comment

Thanks for the feedback everyone -

An1fy - your comments are greatly appreciated. I've since delved into competitor's pricing for the dressman and it appears we are not competitive. I'll look into it ASAP.

Thats the problem with selling products that are brand new - their retail pricing is not clear, but good spot and thanks again.

Comment

Working...
              X