Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uninstall patch

Hi,
    Can I uninstall the 7.0.0.4 patch and revert back to the original version?
    Sellerdeck Business Plus 12.0.1.NBLA

Surely you can just import the snapshot you made before running the patch. That'll clear it up won't it?
    David
    Mandrake Press Ltd

<a href="http://www.mandrake-press.co.uk" target="_blank">www.mandrake-press.co.uk</a>

Comment

Hi there

I'm afraid this is no function off uninstalling a patch. Please could i ask why you want to revert back to the original version. 7.0.4 was released to fix the "catalog site file in site1 folder" issue. It should not affect anything else.

Kind Regards
      Nadeem Rasool
      SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi,
        Its ok now, I wanted to go back to 7.0.3 because I bought some addon from Norman and the few files had changed slightly but Norman told me what to and all is well
        Sellerdeck Business Plus 12.0.1.NBLA

Comment

I would like to revert back to the version from 7.0.4 to 7.0.1
          I have spent hours trying to get the website working properly as there was all sorts of cgi scripting problems.
          Yesterday I had it all working fine at long last.
          Today I upgraded to version 7.0.4 and now all the cgi errors have returned. None of the scripts on my website work and i get internal server errors again.

Help

Mark

Comment

Hi Mark

Ahh okay got a bit more information, it possible that when you upgraded you are still using 7.0.1 scripts. Try going into "Help | Troubleshooting | Website Purge and Refresh". Make sure "Delete Perl Files and restore from Original Folder" is ticked and so is "Delete .cat and .fil". Now click on "Delete and Refresh".

Kind Regards
            Nadeem Rasool
            SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
            X