Editing extended info pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Editing extended info pages

I am using the extended info above image page throughout my website but now have to use around a dozen versions of this page.

I still wish to use the same format but wish to include different hard coded images in pop up codes for different manufacturers such as packaging photos; delivery times etc and feel this would be better than adding html to every item individually.

I have already made the alterations I need and named them all individually but am unable to find in Actinic how to choose which layout to use with each product as it only gives me the choices of the standard Actinic layouts.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
    Zirconium Rings
    Damascus Steel Rings

The first time you create an extended info page, Actinic names it something like info04.html. Next time you want to use the same information, just change the autogenerated pagename to point at the same page.

Will this serve your needs?
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

as it only gives me the choices of the standard Actinic layouts
      You can use any number of custom Extended Info Templates. Just use the Select then Browse on the Product Details / Extended Information / Popup Page / Layout.

If you intend to use a set of customised templates then you can add them to the drop-down Layout list by editing ExtendedTemplates.ini (in Site1). E.g. adding the line:

MyCustomPopupTemplate.html=My Home-Brewed Custom template

will make MyCustomPopupTemplate.html accessible via the drop-down Layout list.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
      X