Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSBC invalid input data

Hi All,

The HSBC online payment system works in test mode, but whenever we switch over to production mode we get an "invalid input data" message from HSBC. I've looked at previous threads and I can see that this is probably something to do with our tax and shipping settings, but I've just wasted the best part of a day adjusting the settings in the vain hope of finding a configuration that satisfies HSBC.

I've configured the shipping charges by zone according to total weight. I've specified all the zones for tax in advanced mode, and I've tried configuring for tax by delivery address and tax by invoice address. I've got drop down boxes for both country of delivery and country of invoice. I've tried specifying every country in the "no tax levied" zone. I've tried having the products priced tax exempt, zero rate and excluding vat. But each time we still get the same message - "invalid input data".

Can anyone tell me what specific data input HSBC requires in order to allow access to the page for the credit card details?

Thanks,

Tim
    www.chunkichilli.com

No need to respond to the message above. I now realise that you have to contact HSBC before they let you "go live". Ooops!

Tim
    www.chunkichilli.com

Comment

Working...
    X