X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

?Corrupted Database or ?Bug

Hi Everyone

I hope someone can offer words of wisdom

I am not sure if the following problem is happening because we have so many product - although we are below 10k or if it is a bug or if the database has gotten corrupted

After importing some items via an excel spread sheet - I am sorting them out - combining various single colour items into a "super item" using components, attributes & choices - also hiding the single items

However I have found recently that Actinic will hang on me - I will make a change and hit Apply and nothing happens - I have to hit Cancel several times, then when it unhangs I have to close Catalog and restart it. It can also happen when changing pricing from product & component to component only. The problem recurs after only a few changes

I have tried rebooting the PC but that has not greater effect than closing and restarting Catalog

I am not sure if it is the database but am worried it might be - does anyone have a similar problem?

Or can anyone recommend a way to check/clean the database

Thanks in advance

Jane

www.worldofdreams.net/index1.html
    Adult Shop
    Jane

What version of V7 are you using? I seem to remember reading about problems like this with V7.0.1 (?)

If you're not using V7.0.3 or 7.0.4 then you should about upgrading.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

?Corrupted Data?

Hi

I am using 7.0.3 so it is unlikely to be the old problem with the earlier version.

Any ideas?

Thanks
      Jane
      Jane

Comment

You can compact and repair the database from an option on the housekeeping menu. If you still get the problem after doing that you need to contact Actinic support - if you have cover then you can phone in, if you don't you would need to use the email support form on the actinic web site.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X