Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jpg's npt uploading

Ah!!! Is all I can say!

My site was working fine up until yesterday. Ever since I rebooted my computer 4 weeks and returned from holiday all hell has broken loose. I sort one problem out and another takes it place.

Hope someone out there can help as I have spent the last 2 hours reading the forum for answers but can't seem to find anything that fits my problem.

If you see our E-shop under our site the pictures are all gone (dreaded red cross in box). I checked everything and it seems Actinic is not uploading my jpg's. I tried moving the pics to preview etc but this does not work either and I knew it wouldn't as these are product images. I've checked the links and nothing is broken.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks
    Sheila

I presume this is fixed, as I can see images fine

Comment

Hi Jo

No the problem hasn't been fixed. I still can't see the pictures. I thought that it may have been my pc so I checked the site using my laptop and it's still the same problem. Do you think my Norton Internet Security has anything to do with it? It certainly does not allow me to allow to upload to my site through Actinic even though I have configured the firewall. I have to disable it for a few minutes every time I want to upload. What a pain! Can't work without it, can't work with it!!
      Thanks
      Sheila

Comment

Whilst you are waiting to sort this out you might try and uploading via ftp your images. One thing I have noted is that your text is really small. I have had to do a text increase on my screen. Interesting site, my work colleague is getting married this year and I am going to put him onto you.
        Fitness for life!www.fitness-focus.co.uk

DIFN - Doing nothing is not an option

The Supplement Warehouse - Bodybuilding & Fitness Supplements

Comment

Hi, just to let you know that I cannot see the images. I also get script errors on each page: Create array error
          Jenny
          Hanson Web Design
          www.hansonwebdesign.co.uk
          jenny@hansonwebdesign.co.uk
          Actinic hosting, Actinic Software, template design and re-design

Comment

Hi there

It seems to work for me as well. This issue could possibly be down to a session file being corrupted. Please try going into "Help | TroubleShooting" and then click on "Purge Session File". This will delete all session files on the server (also please note, if someone has added to the basket, it will delete that as well).

Once you have done this, please try again and view your site.

Kind Regards
            Nadeem Rasool
            SellerDeck Development

Comment

I can see everything now!
              Jenny
              Hanson Web Design
              www.hansonwebdesign.co.uk
              jenny@hansonwebdesign.co.uk
              Actinic hosting, Actinic Software, template design and re-design

Comment

Working...