Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email templates

Hi folks,

I've been fiddling with the email templates and creating a new one (for out of stock notification).

I'd like to be able to email customers and mention their order number and order date at the top of the email, for example:

--------------------------------------
    Order Number: XXXXXXXXXX
    Order Date: 21 May 2005 09:22 GMT
    --------------------------------------

But it appears that the order number and other specific info is unavailable as NETQUOTEVARS according to this thread.

It'd be lovely if this could be done (values referenced individually).

Also, how configurable is the subject line with regard to automatically inserting customer-specific info?

Thanks

Ryan

Hi Ryan

It'd be lovely if this could be done (values referenced individually).
    I will mark this as a wishlist for you

Also, how configurable is the subject line with regard to automatically inserting customer-specific info?
    What information do you want to put here, you can change the subject line, please see this thread. But you cannot put a dynamic variable which will show the customer name.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Thanks for that Nadeem

The post you pointed me to, and the procedure described therein, only allows you to append text (the name of the template) onto the end of the subject line. This is unfortunately restrictive

Being able to set up the default email subject line to one's choosing would be nice. For instance, a text string, then the relevant order number, then another text string, etc.

Thanks again,

Ryan

Comment

Working...
      X