Unusual payment blip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unusual payment blip

We have been using Business 7.03 for some time without any problems but a couple of days ago we had a strange experience with an order.

The order had been placed online but the customer had cancelled some items but added others at the same. I did this by cancelling and then used add new items. We could only part ship the order and back-ordered the remainder.

We manually process cards and used the total supplied by Actinic in progress and payments, view payments, new entry as the debit amount. For this one order we charged the suggested £48.52 but the invoice total was only £20 something pounds (as the customer very kindly pointed out to us). In this case, we can make the adjustments to the back order payment but I am concerned that we may be charging customers seemingly random amounts (although normally we use the amount on the invoice sometimes it's easier to use the actinic amount).

Does this have anything to do with the fact that when I add items offline to an order which exceeds our free postage threshold Actinic always seems to add the default shipping charge of £10 (which happened in this case and I didn't realise and had to remove it on the totals page)?

I hope this makes sense because I get a bit fuddled when things go pear-shaped

Thanks

Helen

Hi there

Actinic always seems to add the default shipping charge of £10
    Its possible this is the case. So with the order or back order. Does it now comes up as excessive payment? With this issue, you would need someone to check the database, so see where Actinic is getting this value. Please could you open a support ticket on: http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
    X