No announcement yet.

BUG Report: NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTLABELn fails for Components with no Attributes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUG Report: NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTLABELn fails for Components with no Attributes

Bug found on 7.0.1 and 7.0.4 (presumably in all V7).

If you create a product with two optional components and use a product template containing
    Code:
    <Actinic:ACTIONS>NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTADDTOCARTBUTTON</Actinic:ACTIONS>
    <br>NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTLABEL1 - NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTSELECTOR1
    <br>NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTLABEL2 - NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTSELECTOR2
    to lay them out then nothing gets displayed for the NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTLABELn parameter.

There are some other wierdnesses:-

If you add an Attribute and Choice(s) to any of these components then the NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTLABELn does in fact start to display but with other buglets present.

In this case the Components Name is displayed not its HTML for Name field. The component name and checkbox also seems to be displayed as part of the Attributes name and is laid out via NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTLABELn in this case.

If there's no Attribute then the components checkbox is laid out via NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTSELECTORn
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Thanks for posting this.

Just tagging this thread - so that if a fix is posted - I can update my copy to get rid of the error (just in case the temp fix causes any issues with my site)

Comment

I've got a rather kludgy fix.

Just add an attribute with no choices, give the attribute an empty HTML for Name field and the Component name will then show.

However the component name and checkbox will both be laid out using the NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTLABELn variable.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi Norman,

Thanks will post this information to the development team

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
        X