Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this just me or a bug? ( I know, I keep asking that!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this just me or a bug? ( I know, I keep asking that!)

I have a problem with my orders when they've been downloaded and Pending PSP.
    They go into that tab, as they should do, if a download has been run before the payment has been received.
    Then when they payment is downloaded, they *should* move to the "pending" tab.... but they don't.

They do mark as completed but they stay in the pending tab until I change window (i.e. catalogue is usually left in "pending" pane but the previously PSP pending order won't move to this pane until I've switched from "pending" to a different window (any one will do) and then BACK to the "pending" pane again. Then it appears in the right place)

Now, this is annoying in itself but it is causing more tha just a nuisance as I'm missing orders because of it.

As I'd been busy processing a load this morning, I'd not done any window switching and, when I came to the Pc later on this afternoon, I found a completed order "stuck" in the PSP pending pane from 9am this morning!

Weird thing is, not only did it not move across to the pending pane when it should have but it did not process either (i.e didn't print packing list when I ran them all off)
    I'd not considered that side effect before! If it wasn't for the fact that I *do* check my PSP pending window fairly often (Protx v unreliable compared to WorldPay, I'm finding!) I'd have missed it altogether!

Is this a known problem with 7.0.3? If so, is it being fixed?

Thanks
    Tracey
    Tracey

should add... this isn't just a recent thing linked to the issues Protx have been having over the last 48 hours. It's been going on for months now (poss since upgrading to 7.0.3 but really not sure!)
    Tracey

Comment

Hi Tracey

If you have orders which are stuck in the "PSP-Pending" tab, then this means though orders have not recieved the callback from the Payment Service Provider. Typically what happens is when the order is generated an .occ file is also generated, if payment is successful. If an order does not have an .occ file associated with it, then the order goes into "PSP-Pending".

What you can do, is go into these orders, click on "Progress and Payment" and click on "View Payment". Now click on "New Entry", and this will manually let you to debit the cart and mark the payment as successful.

Kind Regards
      Nadeem Rasool
      SellerDeck Development

Comment

Nadeem, Thanks for your reply but you've skimmed my post instead of reading it
        These orders *ARE* receiving the callback from my PSP and they are marked as "full payment received" in the payments column.

The problem is that they are not physcially moving out of the PSP pending tab and into the "pending" tab unless I switch windows from the "pending" one (which is usually the open one) to any other tab and then back to "pending" again.

Not a big problem in itself but it means that Actinic isn't "seeing" the completed order and so is not printing packing lists etc for it.
        FUll problem was details in my OP, I know I go on a bit ;-)
        Tracey

Comment

Hi Tracey, Whoops sorry

At least i answered someone else questions on another thread you have commented to.

Going to your question:
          The problem is that they are not physcially moving out of the PSP pending tab and into the "pending" tab unless I switch windows from the "pending" one (which is usually the open one) to any other tab and then back to "pending" again.
          I have not seen in this issue in any version of 7. Do you have alot of orders in the database. Try going into "Housekeeping | Compact Databases", and make sure the two database are ticked.

Kind Regards
          Nadeem Rasool
          SellerDeck Development

Comment

Originally posted by Nadeem
            Hi Tracey, Whoops sorry

At least i answered someone else questions on another thread you have commented to.
            Yes, I noticed that and thought the 2 might have been confused.

Originally posted by Nadeem
            I have not seen in this issue in any version of 7. Do you have alot of orders in the database. Try going into "Housekeeping | Compact Databases", and make sure the two database are ticked.
            I regularly export my completed orders so the database isn't that big. I usually have about a months worth of orders in the completed tab (sometimes runs over a little if I forget to export (and delete after)) so about..... (gone to count) 350 at present.. not that many.

It's not that long since I compacted the database although I shall do it now though, just in case it does help.

Thanks
            Tracey
            Tracey

Comment

Working...
            X