How to delete cookies on a Mac?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to delete cookies on a Mac?

I have customer that has products in the cart that can't be deleted. Everytime this has happened in the past, I have them delete the cookies, and everything works fine. I'm not having much luck this time. She is running on a Mac, and I don't know a thing in the world about Macs. She says the cookies were deleted, but her cart still shows the contents. I don't use customer accounts, so I assume the cookie must still be there somewhere.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Obviously she isn't able to shop, which is making both of us unhappy!

Thanks!!

Pat
    -------

Pat

Found this on MacOS X which may be of use http://www.gbradhopkins.com/archives...ng_cookie.html

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

I only have OS/X here so this may only be of use if they have that excellent O/S:

If using Safari then do Safari / Preferences / Security / Show Cookies where you can delete all or choose the ones to burn.

If using Firefox then it's Firefox / Preferences / Privacy where there's a button to clear all cookies or you can expand the view (click >) and burn selected ones.

If using IE they should really be switching to Firefox.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
      X