VARIANTLABELn Components not showing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VARIANTLABELn Components not showing

I'm not sure if this is related to Norman Rouxel's posting earlier....
    I have a product with several Components with Attributes laid out successfully using the VARIANTLABELn and VARIANTSELECTORn (and VARIANTADDTOCARTBUTTON) method.
    The Components do not show in the Cart or Checkout so the customer has no confirmation of their choice.
    If I change back to ADDTOCARTBUTTON they are displayed in the cart with what appears to be the correct price model but the product page is totally compromised.

Do I have to update the CART templates as well?

Regards

valveman

What version are you running?
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Regards
      valveman

Comment

It might be worth looking at the Change Logs for 7.0.2 as this may be fixed.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

I found the following change in 7.0.2

"When you use NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTLABEL and NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTSELECTOR to lay out components, hidden form fields are now included with a '>' at the end of the HTML tag. Ref: a_c/1237"

Do you reckon this is a fix for my problem? (I would be reluctant to upgrade as another site I have on this computer has had various script changes and I read somewhere that they would be overwritten....)

valve man

Comment

I found the answer.....

You must use both VARIANTSELECTORn AND the matching VARIANTLABELn in the ProductLine Template.

I was using custom text in the place of VARIANTLABELn.

Sorted.

Regards
            valveman
            www.jbpd.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X