Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Template error in Business CSS template?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Template error in Business CSS template?

I'm having layout problems with the 'view cart' page using the standard 'Business CSS' template. The layout is all over the place! Is this a known problem with a patch to fix available or am I missing something somewhere?

steve....... celticove.com

Wow. That hurts to look at! It seems that you've got a Template from a completely different Theme in use as your View Cart layout.

Try changing it (via Design / Options / Layouts / Primary Templates) to the same one as used for the Checkout Pages.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Never seen that problem before. Did you upgrade your software to the latest release of version 6? wondering if the upgrader caused some havoc on the templates. Looks like you use the default templates and layout so if the fix that noman suggested does not work try replacing your templates with those of the BusinessCss theme in the originals directory of Actinic.

Side note: your products are all the same as a custom site we are deploying here for a merchant in the US (its still in development but check it out its pretty custom: http://knittinggarden.suresolutionsinc.net/ )

Brian
      Brian Johnson
      :::Sure Solutions Inc:::Professional Actinic templates from Buythisdesign.com:::
      1-732-528-7635 x203

Comment

Nice clean site, Brian. Like the fly-out menus.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

:-) some times you have to give the customer what they ask for wether its good for them or not. IF you look at the production domain it is running the exact same site using cart-it ecommerce software. We just modified the Actinic templates to use the exisiting site structure and catalog merchandising methods as the other solution.

You know how I feel about those fly out menues.

However, have a look at the code on the development site it uses brochure and fragments all over and has a very unique navigation and product display which I am told appeals to people who buy patterns and yarns. ( this site has been usability tested by my 67 year old "knitting buff" mother and she says its exactly how she wants a pattern / yarn site to work)

The big deal with this site is that its custom but all the products and informational pages are easliy managed by the Actinic software. This one was a bit more difficult to build the templates but the end result is good. Should do production in a week or so after simple clean up.

Brian
          Brian Johnson
          :::Sure Solutions Inc:::Professional Actinic templates from Buythisdesign.com:::
          1-732-528-7635 x203

Comment

Template error in Business CSS template

Excellent result Norman (No I don't mean the footie!)
            Your suggestion seems to have cured the problem. Many thanks. Steve.

Brian.....
            I'll check out your website for the opposition and may well get back to you for prices etc.
            Regards Steve

Comment

Working...
            X