Internet Secure Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Internet Secure Problem

Internet Secure Problem I have a problem with Internet Secure order confirmation emails not passing on the product description. Product description shows as "Northam Canada Cart" no matter what was ordered with the correct amount. I've lived with this for about 3 years now but I really need to fix this. Can anyone help?
    Please don't just direct me to Sure Solutions or Internet Secure. I've tried that before with no success
    Last edited by Jean LeBlanc; 25-May-2005, 12:25 PM. Reason: Needed to add comment

Hi there

You should recieve two emails from an order, one from Internet Secure, and the other from Actinic. Is the Actinic email ok and shows up the right information?
    Normally PSP order confirmation email just shows the prices and never the content, that what Actinic emails shows you.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

RE: IS Problem

Hi Nadeem,

Thank you for the reply. I don't receive an Actinic email with orders. How would I enable that?

Regards, Jean

Comment

Hi Jean,

You need to make sure in "Advance | Network Setup", you put the hosting company SMTP server in "Mail (SMTP) Server". Also in "View | Business Settings | Company/Control" you put in your own email address supplied by the hosting company, and then in the "Orders" tab, you tick "Send Receipt Email to Customer".

Sorry for the delay in replying back

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
        X