VAT in France

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VAT in France

In the past I entered my prices without VAT and apply VAT in France and no VAT outside. But I have problem with prices which are not round because of decimals. So I prefer now enter the prices including VAT. But my new problem is that it is impossible to sell ex VAT to customer who leave out of France. I thought it was possible to enter a negative tax to reduce price for no french customer, but it seems that it is impossible. What is the solution ?
    Thank you for your help
    Didier. www.pool.fr
    Didier
    www.supreme.fr

Is there anobody able to give me an answer ???
    Thank you
    Didier
    www.supreme.fr

Comment

Version 7 handles this in the business settings. I am not familiar with v5. Perhaps you could consider an upgrade to get the functionallity.
      Bill
      www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
      Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
      BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
      Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
      VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
      Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Perhaps but if there is a solution with version 5, it would be better ...
        Didier
        www.supreme.fr

Comment

Hi there

Version 5 and Version 7 Tax treatment are very similar. Have you enabled Tax in Actinic? If not, and are setting all the prices to be including VAT, then I'm afraid there is nothing you can do. You need to enable Tax.

Once you have enabled VAT, then in "View | Business Settings | Tax", you would simply create a "France" zone and add the country "France" to the zone.
          You can exemption to tax in version 5 as well.

It is not possible to allow negative tax.

Kind Regards
          Nadeem Rasool
          SellerDeck Development

Comment

I have setting all the prices to be including VAT because if I enable Tax and enter all price ex VAT, I have big problem with the decimals (14.99 or 21.01) It is quite impossible to get Actinic prices matching my prices in my Gescom. So it is necessary to enter all prices including VAT. And following your information there is nothing I can do !!! As my sales out of France are not important, it will not be a bog problem.
            Thank you for your answer.
            Didier
            www.supreme.fr

Comment

Working...
            X