Shipping - Free over.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping - Free over.....

How could I not offer free shipping to a country regardless of the amount and still keep the setting for Canada?
    I ship to Canada (home) the US and the UK

I have the Free over ($125.00) tab checked. I would only like this to apply to Canada. Any tips?

Kind Regards,

Jean

Hi Jean

I'm afraid the free over option is global, so this is enabled on all countries, and you cannot limit it to just one. How are you setting up shipping? what method are you using? Total Value, Weight or Quantity?

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Nadeem,

Questions and problems with free shipping with exclusions seem to come up on this forum all the time. It seems natural that a business would want to offer different shipping terms for different countries. It will after all cost us differing amounts to implement. I would like to offer free shipping to the UK and then differing costs for other countries depending on the total amount purchased - not the weight of the products. From what I've gleaned from the forum, am I right in thinking this will not be possible?

If the answer is sorry, can't be done, I would like to see these problems with shipping added to the wish list as it seems to be something that many of us are very keen to be able to do.

Regards,
      Susan.

www.CardsAtYourFingertips.co.uk
      Innovative and Original greetings cards for all occasions

Comment

Bump.

Please add this to the wishlist, it's a problem for me too.

We want to offer free shipping to the UK but not other countries if the goods are over a certain value. I don't think this option should be a global value.

Comment

Mark,

Will add a vote on your behalf.

Kind regards,
          Bruce King
          SellerDeck

Comment

I am in the same boat -

we want to change the shipping a bit. we want to keep the shipping the same for Canada (based on total value), but do free shipping for orders over $100 in the united States.

Comment

in your USA shipping table, add a row for value $100.01 with a cost of 0.00. For excess choose 'take the highest value' - does that do it?
              Bill
              www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
              Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
              BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
              Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
              VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
              Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
              X