Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Authorize.net problem

Hi,

I am using 5.1.6 version and this is the first time I am setting it up for a PSP.
    Authorize.net is my PSP.

An Authorize.net (AN) technician configured my AN settings properly. I still get an error:

"The following errors have occurred.
    (14) The referrer, relay response or receipt link URL is invalid."

If AN changed their protocol since v.5.1.6, then is there a patch that I need?
    If so, where do I download it? I am happy with this version of Actinic and do not need to pay for an upgrade.

please use the support system and log a support ticket here:
    https://www.suresolutionsinc.net/wid...lutionsinc.net
    We will review your issue and gat back to you through the support system.

Brian
    Brian Johnson
    :::Sure Solutions Inc:::Professional Actinic templates from Buythisdesign.com:::
    1-732-528-7635 x203

Comment

When I go to that link and click on "help", I get "not yet deployed" message.
      Now what?

Comment

https://www.suresolutionsinc.net
        see if that works for you?
        Brian Johnson
        :::Sure Solutions Inc:::Professional Actinic templates from Buythisdesign.com:::
        1-732-528-7635 x203

Comment

Same thing happens.

Comment

Same thing is still happening. How can I get help?

Comment

try the "not yet registered" link as I imagine you have not registered and created an account. Please take time to read the information on the page. It actually explains the support portal process very well.
              Brian Johnson
              1-732-528-7635 x203

Comment

Still no go

I created an account, activated it and I get the same response. I really need this patch.

Comment

open ticket

Your account has been created.
                  A ticket on the issue has been opened for you and you should have received an email with the ticket details. Please follow the support ticket information and contact US support through the support portal. We will not be posting on this issue in thei thread any longer.
                  Brian Johnson
                  1-732-528-7635 x203

Comment

Working...
                  X