Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froogle Export - Missing Products

Hi,

I'm having issues getting all the data out via the Froogle Data Feed Export in Actinic V7...

For some reason not all the products are exporting...

I found that some products had the 'Remove from Froogle Data Feed' button checked, and I have made sure that they are all un-checked (in both the section and the product pages)...

However when I export I still don't see all my products...

I tried using the Froogle Mash, and it shows 132 products available, but the output is still the same as Actinics about 90....

Has anyone come across this before?

Thanks
    Stu

Hi Stu,

I believe both the froogle feed and the froogle mash export only physical products, not products which have choices. Also are any of your products hidden? If so, these might not get included.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi there,

I haven't any hidden products (although some where hidden to start off with) and the products don't have any choices (in choices i'm assuming you mean types etc, not colour and size selections, as ones with colour and size come out fine)...

Is there anything in the database I can look for?

Thanks
      Stu

Comment

Hi Stu,

Yes go into your "ActinicCatalog.mdb" file in your site1 folder ("C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites\Site1"). Go into the [Catalog Section] table and find "bExcludeFromFroogle". See if any of these have a 1 next to them. If they do change it to 0.
        Also look into the [Product Table] and again you will see the same heading "bExcludeFromFroogle". Same thing applies here.

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Have you got any 0 priced products that are being excluded?

Also where in Froogle Mash does it tell you that you have 132 products available and where do you see 90 exported?

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Use the Mole End Froogle Mash it works fine unlike, the Actinic version which they have admitted to me does not work.

Comment

Originally posted by saveonmedia
              Use the Mole End Froogle Mash it works fine unlike, the Actinic version which they have admitted to me does not work.
              To be fair, the only reason that the Actinic version does not work is because froogle changed the feed format.

Regards,
              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
              Multichannel order processing
              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
              X