Possible bug in select location box payment settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible bug in select location box payment settings

Could this possibly be a bug in V7.0.2? I have followed a similar post placed the other day as another user was experiencing the same problem-

MESSAGE WHEN TRYING TO UPLOAD CATALOG:
    You have elected to only accept orders from locations specified in Shipping, Payment and Tax zones.
    After cross-checking the locations in all zones, some regions have been found that are not a member of the Shipping, Payment and Tax zones.
    In order to prevent presenting the buyer with the option of electing an invalid location on the web-site, any locations that have been specified in other zones but not the Shipping, Payment and Tax zones should either be removed or they should be added to the appropriate Shipping, Payment and Tax zone(s).
    Alternatively, you can remove the requirement for only allowing orders from locations in the Shipping, Payment and Tax zone(s).
    A full list of the invalid locations is given below or you can view them in Notepad by clicking 'View':
    United Kingdom is used in Tax and Shipping but is not selected for any Payment zone.

**We ship to UK only, tax is set to advanced (UK only), shipping set to (UK only). However, when I tick the location box in payment settings and security and select United Kingdom from the drop down location list, it comes up with the error message below, which is wrong, and it only accepts the settings when they are incorrect.
    At the moment, the location box is not ticked in payment/ security as otherwise I am unable to upload
    Can anyone suggest a solution for this, please? Any help appreciated

** I have had another go at this and have now included England/Scotland/Wales in advanced/locations, also in Advanced Tax. Tried to include this in Payment/Security, ticked box, selected UK/ England/Scotland/Wales. Error popped up again as above, now including England/Scotland/Wales/UK not in payment but in other zones. I unticked the box to try it out, uploaded and it seems to work, although the location shows but is greyed out. Does anyone know if this a bug in Actinic V7.01? It looks as if there is a problem with the tick box - it is certainly very frustrating!

Thanks in advance

Hi June,

It possible this could be a bug, i have replied to the other thread concerning this issue: http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=14202

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
    X