Duel Choice dependant pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duel Choice dependant pricing

I am creating a jewellery store and am having a problem creating choice dependent pricing for chains, what I am trying to do is this

Product = Curb Chain
    Diameter = 2,4 6 or 8mm
    Length = 16, 18, 20, 22 inches

What I want is a single proiduct view with 2 drop down menus for users to choose the length and diameter that they want. The choices they make should change the price accordingly.

Thanks for any help available

Hi Ross,

What I want is a single proiduct view with 2 drop down menus for users to choose the length and diameter that they want. The choices they make should change the price accordingly
    For 2 drop down list boxes, you would simply have one main product, with a component. On the component will be two attributes with two choices.
    Once you have listed both of your choices, you will simply go to the component, click on it, and go to the permutation tab along the top. Click on "Fill List", and mark the different prices for the different choices. I'm afraid you cannot do this in a dynamic way.
    For more information on Components and choices, simply go to "Help | Help Topic" and on the "Content" tab click on "Product Options | Creating Choices".

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

shipping prices based on weight?

Thanks for the help. Whilst doing this I considered that the shipping price of the item chosen will depend on its weight so somehow I need the various options to have weights associated with them in order that the correct shipping charges are applied. Is this possible?

Also is there any way of showing the item prices for each choice before having to add it to the cart?

Comment

Hi there

With regards to have weights in the choices, then to do this in Actinic, you would need to create each choice as a hidden product in the store. Once you have done this, you can associate the choice to the hidden product. This would also be true if you want to stock montior each choice as well.

With regards to item price, all you can do, is provide the price in the choice name. Again if the price changes on a product, you would manually need to do this on the choice as well.

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Thanks

Mnay thanks for your help

Comment

Working...
          X